Friday 24 September 2010

Born again papercrafter!


What a joy this week has been! With design work for the second disc completed, I have at last been able to have a few days of creating...as you can tell by the posts! Plush Pals was launched months ago and yet it's only now that I have been able to have a play, and I'm lovin' it! I don't normally 'do' Halloween, although I appreciate that it's a big holiday over in the US and it's starting to gain momentum over here, but when I found my halloween dies that I bought in the Sizzix sale a couple of years ago, I had to have a go! My lion made an appearance again - I'm starting to show favouritism (bad mother!) but I thought that he would wear the witches hat with style! The pumpkins and bats were both Sizzix dies and I'd borrowed Mam's oval nesties (I'm going to have to invest in some more, I just don't know which ones to choose!). I love the colours of Autumn and Halloween, so my orange glitter card saw the light of day for the first time and the background was the falling leaves paper from the Plush Pals disc. Some fantastic orange spotty ribbon finished it off and a card wouldn't be complete without a bit of Glamourdust! Maybe Halloween will have to feature in my card making every year, if only for the pleasure!

No comments: