Monday, 21 March 2011

New stuff!

Hi there, guys!  I was having a play last night with some of the new bits that I got from Leigh show and came up with this Anniversary card...

...it was made using the Craft Concepts Budding Vine embossing folder, which was inked with Worn Lipstick and Walnut, Nellie Snellen fancy corner die and nesties Label (not sure which one!).  The giuper lace and large cream rose is from Wild Orchid and the burgundy rose and pink rosebuds are from Sweet Lilac at Crafts4U2Do.   Not sure where the little heart charm is from as it was one of the surprise items I found in my goodie bag, thanks to Mam!  The cream rose was glittered with Glamourdust and pink and cream pearls finished it off -  I'm really happy with the way it turned out, rather elegant!

I'm entering it into the following challenges -

1 comment:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A totally gorgeous card which fits the challenge perfectly. Love the embellishments and the beautiful embossed background. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sylvia x