Wednesday 8 June 2011

Card orders

Hello there!  My intention of posting a card was scuppered when I received some last minute card orders, so I thought I would share them with you - I delivered a Diamond Wedding Anniversary card yesterday morning (don't get asked to do many of them!), then a friend asked if I could do two 50th Birthday cards for this afternoon, so here they are :

...for this first card, I used am image which has been on my comupter for years - I turned it into a digi stamp, then added the cocktail glass, before colouring with Promarkers and highlighting with Glamourdust and Glossy accents.  The daisy flowers were from Crafts4U and the little red flowers are made from an XCut mini flower punch, which came in handy to fill in around the WOC rosebuds.  Both Marianne flourishes were cut in silver mirri, plus a Nellie corner.  I added a pack of Safmat to my latest order of Promarkers and used this to print the greeting on the little tag - I have a few of these layering Sizzlits tags and didn't use them in the past because they were so difficult to get the wording lined up, but now, they have a new lease of life! (clever old Safmat!)...


...the second card was made using Mo Manning's Checking digi stamp - love this one, it's a nice change from pretty, pretty, but still feminine enough to dress up!  (coloured using Promarkers, my only medium of choice at the moment!)  The papers are from my First Edition Up, up and Away paper pad (this pad is sooo versatile), Die-namics lace border, teal grosgrain ribbon, daisies and cream rosebuds.  I thought the little charm (which I think is supposed to be a handbag)  looked rather like a laptop bag, so added the peel off (I know, I know!) numbers coloured with Poppy Red.  The sentiment was made to look like an email, or that was the intention - I put the recipient's name in the 'To' header.  I finished by adding another Nellie corner, although this time, I embossed it, then cut around the outside with scissors and glittered where the holes would be.  I embellished the coffee cup and laptop with Glossy Accents, et voila!  Finis!
Hope you (and the recipient) like them,  thanks for looking.  Lisa X

1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic cards lisa.i love the images and your colours and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx