Thursday 1 March 2012

Surprise!! I'm back!

...Whilst my printer was chugging away printing hundreds of pages for this weekend's show, I decided to try and get a card made to share with all you lovely bloggers, so inked up my Sarah Kay image, Bernadette admiring Spring flowers...

...I had been inspired by the theme for LOTV Challenge this week, which is peach and cream (even though I can't enter because I haven't used a LOTV image!)...
 ...I coloured Bernadette with my Promarkers, then glittered with a touch of Glamourdust and cut out using my standard oval nesties...
...I added some WOC roses and chrysanths, Memory Box Madera Corner die (chopped up) and look what arrived in the post, just in time to be added to my creation...those pretty Magnolia Doo Hickey Dragonflies that I won from the lovely and talented, Mariska - thanks, hun!  A gold Nellie Snellen fancy corner, simple sentiment and lots of pearls finished my creation.  Need to get off and carry on sorting for the weekend - if any of you are going to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Leigh Sports Village, come over and say hi!  I always love meeting new crafters and sharing tips and ideas!  Thanks for dropping by and see you after the weekend, Lisa x
I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Something old, Something new
(Old is my First Edition Desert Bloome Paper Pad and my Bernadette stamp and new is for my Doo Hickey Dragonflies)
Eye Spy something beginning with B
(Bernadette)
It's your choice
Anything Goes

4 comments:

Céline said...

fab card! love all the gorgeous embellies
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

This is so sweet well done
Hugs Elaine

Gaye Wilson said...

Loved meeting you todaqy at the Leigh Craft Fayre - I'm the lady "stalker"!!!!! Gaye Wilson

Unknown said...

Oh What a beautiful Card, Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx