Monday 22 June 2015

More Christmas samples...

Good evening, everyone!  I'm back again to share some more of the Christmas samples that I've been making - my craft room is now getting to the point where there is a six inch wide pathway around the table and that's it, so I am going to have to tackle it before too long...but maybe not tonight?!  For now, I have these 3 cards to share...
First uses the postbox image and papers plus one of the Church sentiments from 12 Cards of Christmas.  The clouds are a My Favourite Things die...
...Next was the Church image with the Postbox flower and plaid papers and the lantern music paper.  The holly is from the pudding set and was printed onto adhesive film and adhered to silver mirror card...
...Finally, I made a card using the gingerbread man from the pudding sentiments sheet.  Again he was printed onto adhesve film and adhered to gold mirror card.  The green gingham is from the Rudolph set and the plaid is from the Birdhouse design.
I have to keep it short and sweet as I have a million and one things to do and not enough time to do it in!  It's my little man's sports day in the morning, so there's another half a day gone...at this rate, I'll be up until midnight all week! Hope you're all having a fabulous week and I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Until then,
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Three fabulous Christmas Cards Lisa, you have been very busy I see. No there is never enough time when a craft fair is looming, I'm having the same trouble with two at the end of this week.
Love the cards and candle from your previous post too, the adhesive film is new to me and looks very effective as you say when adhered to mirri card.
Good luck at the Summer Papercrafting event, wish it was nearer to me.
Lorraine

Jacee said...

Fantastic designs Lisa, love 'um!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design