Friday 28 August 2015

Not long now!...

Good evening, everyone!  I can't quite believe that it's less than 2 days to Leigh Show!  I am busy getting everything ready and packed to bring for set up tomorrow, then it's SHOW DAY! ...
...I'm looking forward to seeing some regular faces and am anticipating a rather busy day with it only being a one day event this time.  If you're coming along, please come over and say 'Hi!', I'm not very good at remembering names, but I do recognise quite a few faces!
There are still a FEW tickets left, but not many, so if you haven't got yours already, hop on over to the Sincerely Yours website to find out how to book!
Happy crafting,
Lisa x

2 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Am also looking forward to Sunday-got my shopping list ready, with your CD-ROM first on the list!!

Michele

Jane said...

Have fun Lisa and sell loads. I would be there like a shot if I was nearer. Hugs xx