Wednesday 16 March 2016

Another box frame...

Good morning, crafty buddies and a wonderful Wednesday to you all!  As promised, I am back to share my latest altered box frame...
...This one started out life as a plain and somewhat bright purple box frame...
...After a lot of sanding, painting and inking, this is what it was transformed into...
...I really enjoyed making these paper flowers...
...I covered the edges of the frame with a muted gold pearl paper, as the purple was a bit too bold, then sealed it all with an acrylic sealer.  I found the quote on Pinterest and to be honest, I won't mind if this one doesn't sell as it will go beautifully with my Laura Ashley tulip wallpaper in the hallway!  (I'll put it on the stall for a day or two, mind!)
Hope you like my florally altered project and I'll be back again tomorrow to share some batch card making that I've been doing...until then, enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Lisa x

I'd like to enter my frame into the following challenges :
Let's Get Sentimental closes 18th
Flowers until 25th
Purple Haze closes today
(wasn't sure if I could enter a project other than a card, so please feel free to delete my entry if it needed to be a card)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Very pretty xxx hope you get to keep it xx