Wednesday 6 July 2016

I've opened an Etsy store!...

Good afternoon, dear crafting buddies! So, what's new?!  Well....it looks like I've gone and opened myself an Etsy store to sell my digital card and paper kits!! (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ellasdesignwales)...It has been on my list of things to do for AGES, but I always lose confidence and make any excuse to never get round to it...but it's done and I'm now hoping that it is a success...uh oh, is that the voice of doubt creeping back in?!
I have wrangled over which way to go with my design work, as CDs just take so long to produce - by which time I have lost all faith in my designs and want to change them all! (I know, we are always our own worst critic!)...
...So here's a quick peek at some of the new predesigned card kits...





...They're priced at just £1.80 each (something else I wrangled with!) and contain 2 A4 elements sheets that make up one layered and decoupaged card and one flat printed card - although the decoupage can be spread over them both if you like and because the kit is in layers, you can change up the layout or add in extra embellishments such as ribbon, etc  There's also a printed insert and different variations where needed.

There's a couple of paper collections that contain 12 papers in each, corresponding with the papers that are on the predesigned cards...
This set is the papers from the Birdhouse, Beach and Sundae cards.
This set is the papers from the Better Things, Grapevine and Rose cards.
These are £2.40 for a set of 12 papers, so I'm hoping good value for money?!
I am so hoping that this little venture turns out ot be a good one, as many of my crafty buddies know it is so hard to make any sort of money from crafting, but needs must...either that or I'm off to find a job!?! I would be so grateful if you could spread the word about my little shop and cross my fingers that people like my designs...
Hugs,
Lisa x


5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh well done for taking the leap in to opening an Etsy shop Lisa, I'm sure it will be a success as your designs are marvellous. I love the pre-designed ones you have in there at the moment, especially the "Better Things" card it struck a chord with me, lol.
I wish you every success in your new venture my friend.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Wow that's fabulous Lisa what gorgeous cards! Do you draw those images yourself too?
Lucy x

Jane said...

What lovely designs Lisa and super papers too. Your work is always gorgeous,I really hope sell lots in your Etsy shop. Wishing you lots of luck xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Well done Lisa. The Etsy Shop looks fab and well done for having the confidence to do it - I wish I had. Happy Crafting and good luck - Jayne xx

Kym said...

awesome ...i am so glad you took the plunge as i totally love your designs and have been and purchased all the ones in your etsy store...any chance os a backing paper to go with the squirrel card??..keep them coming your designs rock....kym xx