Wednesday 9 November 2016

Christmas Angel...

Good afternoon, lovely Blogger friends!  I hope you're all keeping warm during this first real spell of Wintry weather, here in the UK.  I have actually been having a little play drawing some new designs and this cute little Christmas Angel is now available in my Etsy store as a card kit...

...and digital stamp...

...There are 2 variations, one holding a Christmas banner and the other a blank banner, so you could paper piece patterned papers or add a name, so the card could be used for another occasion...
I have another design in the pipeline, so will hopefully be back soon with some more creations...
Hope you like them...
Hugs,
Lisa x

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a cutie she is Lisa. I hope she flies out of you shop! Keep snugs. Hugs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The weather has been dismal here, it hasn't stopped raining much for a couple of days but at least it isn't the white stuff yet.
A gorgeous little angel Lisa with her tight curls, so sweet. I love the card design too.
Lorraine