Monday 16 October 2017

Steampunk Key...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! Today I'm sharing something a little different! After visiting the Cogwarts Steampunk Spectacular last month and having a love of all things industrial, I decided to have a go at a Steampunk inspired piece...

I created this fabulous Altered Key Bag charm using and old key, various charms and a pretty rose glass bead.  I have discovered the joys of E6000 glue, which sticks just about anything to anything, so even added some diamante bling!
This Bag Charm is available to buy over at my Blog Shop for £6.95 including UK postage and packaging.

I'd also like to enter my charm into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is Not a Card

Hope you like my Steampunk inspired piece and that you're not getting too blown about by ex-hurricane Ophelia! 
Crafty hugs,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty...love it :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great creation !