Friday 2 September 2011

12 Cards of Christmas


So, it's finally finished!!  My latest papercrafting CD-Rom, 12 Cards of Christmas, will be available from Monday 5th September...this disc contains 12 design sets, each including a predesigned card, decoupage, backing papers, digistamps, sentiments and more.  Plus jpeg and png files to import to your favourite graphics program, a gallery of inspiration and full instructions.  Here's a slideshow of some of the card samples I've made using the disc...
 



I'd like to say a quick thank you to everyone who has supported me in the making of this disc - especially to my wonderful husband who spurs me on when I've had enough (and helps produce the final product!), my special Mum, for being my biggest fan (despite being biased!), my wonderful Auntie Dianne, for being my sounding board and quality control, Sue and Alan Dawe at Crafts4U2Do and a huge thank you to my 2 wonderful boys, for putting up with a Mum who's been strapped to a computer for the last month!  Without you all, this would not be possible...big hugs!

Now, for a congratulations, which goes to...
Eileen Morris...
who won a copy of my latest disc, 12 Cards of Christmas at our demonstration in Craft-landudno!  Well done, Eileen!

3 comments:

coops said...

wow these are stunning lisa.lots of stunning images and papers.love them all :D
off to email you now too.

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

hi hun i am your newest follower i saw a card on coops blog showing the papers on your new cd and had to come over to take a peek and i am so glad i did your projects are stunning xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! x