Thursday 14 July 2011

Another Tilda...

Well, hi guys!  I'm not doing very well at the moment, my time seems to be taken up doing everything bar card making, so I set aside a bit of play time to create this little sweetie...
...it's another Love News Tilda (I just love this stamp).  I wanted to use the First Edition Up, up and away paper pad, so coloured 3 Tilda images to tie in with this colour scheme.  I then decoupaged her to give a bit more dimension - I have to say, I was INSPIRED by Mariska's beautiful creations and just love the way she decoupages her stamped images.  The card shape is a tent joy fold, which the front opens to reveal the sentiment, 'Heard the News it's your Birthday'...
...nesties used were eyelet circle and standard circle, for the little cameo which holds the front card shut - this was glazed with Glossy Accents and I coloured a small feather with my Promarker to change the colour and added it behind.  The deco corner form the Nellie fancy corner dies made an appearance and I think it's fabulous in this dark bitter chocolate colour, plus my good old Marianne Swirl for with the flowers, which were from WOC (the green one started life cream and got attcked by some twinkling H2Os)...
...inside, I added a decorated insert with coordinating papers and a panel to write on.  I absolutely adore the way this card turned out and am loathed to sell it (just want to have it on my mantlepiece), but it will be going in my design shop later.  Thanks for popping by to see my creations.  Lisa

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card lisa.the design is fantastic and i love your yummy papers and sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx