Thursday 18 October 2012

Busy doing nothing...

...or that's how it seems, anyway!  I just can't find the time to craft at the moment - too many other things going on and yet nothing to show for it!  I had to cave in and prioritise some housework, or the children would have to wear their pyjamas after school, so yesterday was a day of washing and trying to dry clothes, when the weather outside was flipping from bright blue skies to torrential downpours with a good helping of hail chucked in!  Due to my washing frenzy, I have spent the morning ironing and filling up drawers again, so thought I would drop in and let you know that I'll be busy until after the weekend, but will try and post something as soon as!  Hopping round blogland, it seems that a lot of people have lost their Mojo at the minute - maybe there's a serial mojo thief on the loose?!...I hope they catch him soon because I'm starting to miss mine!

As there were only 2 comments on winning my Autumn frame : ( I decided that I would send both commenters a little something, so Jane, if you could email your postal address to contact@ellasdesign and I'll send the Autumn frame off to you, to hang in your garden studio! 

And don't worry Sue, I have made a little something for you, too, incorporating the box frame, but thinking of you and your charitable fund raising...Thank you so much ladies for taking the time to comment and appreciating my work!  See you soon...Lisa x


4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh Yipeedoo Lisa, I am doing a little skip! Thanks so much, that little frame will look so lovely in my garden studio. I have just come in as I read my comment on my blog on my phone whilst working out there. Thank you SO much. I cannot see how you think you have lost your mojo, your work looks fab to me ;0) I shall email my postal addy now and thanks again for your kindness,
Hugs, Jane x

littlebee said...

Hiya Lisa, Thank you so much for wanting to send me something also, I appreciate your kindness. I will e.mail you my address and look forward to seeing what you have created for me. By the way, I've been asked today if I would do some voluntary crafting with the ladies in a local nursing home so I guess your cd roms I have will be put to more work preparing little cards and easy makes for the residents.

Jane said...

Hi. Lisa, I tried sending you an email but not sure it delivered. Your sweet frame arrived yesterday and is even more lovely in the flesh. I will treasure it, thank you so much. My hubbie is fixing it up in my studio for me over the weekend ;0) I also noticed you rightly got Top 3 on one of the challenges, well done. Take care,
Jane x

Candy C said...

Hi Ella. Just a quick note to thank you so much for your very nice comment that you left on my blog about being published! I so appreciate your "high five". <3 Candy