Tuesday 25 August 2015

Crafty time...

Good morning, Blogging buddies!  It's a sunny start to the day here in North Wales, though I wonder how long it will last?!  I managed to get a bit of crafty time in yesterday and made a few more samples for Leigh Show on Sunday...
...This first card uses the gaming image and sentiment and a mixture of papers.  I had to add a strategically placed star to cover up a blob of glue that was determined it wasn't going to rub offf without leaving behind a lovely grey mark - but you would never know if I hadn't told you!?!...
CARD RECIPE :
Navy blue - 5.5 x 12.5cm and 2.5cm wide fishtail
Plaid (Gaming set) - 5 x 12cm
Brown - 4.5cm square
Blue star (Clock set) - 4cm square
Pearl green mat -7.8 x 9.8cm
Lime green polka dot (Gaming set) - 7.5 x 9.5cm
Light Blue - 6.3 x 8.3cm
Sentiment (Gaming set) - 6 x 8cm
Game controller image topper and star embellishments , buttons and twine
...Next up is a baby card using one of the flat toppers and papers from the Baby design set.  I added a couple of the flower embellishments and a pretty, lace bow...I have to say thanks to the lovely Lorraine who inspired me with the layout of this card after seeing her DT card for this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge...
CARD RECIPE :
Kraft mat - 14cm square
Cloud paper (Baby set) - 13.5cm square
Kraft mat - 11 x 14cm
Blue gingham (Baby set) - 10.5 x 13.5cm
Kraft mat - 7 x 14cm
Stripe (Baby set) - 6.5 x 13.5cm
Blue mat - 11.5 x 9cm
White - 11 x 8.5cm
Blue mat - 3 x 14cm
Star paper (Baby set) - 2.5 x 13.5cm
Blue triangle - 3cm square cut diagonally
Star paper triangle - 2.5cm square cut diagonally
Baby set Flat Topper and flower embellishments, lace bow
CARD RECIPE :
Polka dot paper (Baby set) - 14cm sqaure
White - 12cm sqaure
Flower and leaf embellishments and plant label sentiments 
Doodling and diamantes
...I really like the way this last card turned out just using some of the flower embellishments and plant label sentiments.  I even did a bit of doodling (how brave am I?!). I just love the simplicity of it...
Hope you're all having a good day, whatever you are doing - it's off to do a bit of housework for me and then maybe I'll get a bit more time at my crafty table later?!
Crafty hugs,
Lisa x

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Three more super samples Lisa, love them all. Your fresh, clean designs are very inspirational.
Lorraine

PharmacyMichele said...

Love the sample cards-all brilliant. Am looking forward to Sunday when I can buy your new CD-ROM.

Michele

Jane said...

HI Lisa, after a sunny start here it's tipping but I'm in my studio so I am snug and happy. Your new cards are all delightful but I really love that last CAS one, the doodled border just finishes it off perfectly. Keep dry, hugs xx