Sunday 10 April 2016

Yesterday's workshop makes...

Good evening, Blogland!  Just thought I'd pop in and share the cards that we made at yestreday's workshop.  All the girls really enjoyed making them and went away with two lovely cards...




...The Easter holidays are almost over and I'm hoping things will start to get back to some sort of normality from Tuesday.  It's been lovely having the boys home but it totally throws my routine and I find it hard to get chance to sit at my crafty table, so much so, that it is practically empty at the moment...I know!?!  I need to try and organise my time a little better and wonder if making a list of things to do each day might mean that I'm more productive?...or it may just mean that I spend more time making lists?!
Hope you've all had a wonderful Spring break, despite the soggy weather here in the West and I'll be back bright and early on Tuesday with a new challenge for Passion for Promarkers - it's my week to host and I have a nice easy theme to join in with, so hop over and see what it is on Tuesday!
Until then, hugs from me...
Lisa x

3 comments:

Ali said...

They are gorgeous i love them both x

Jane said...

What lovely cards Lisa. Your ladies must have been delighted with them. Enjoy getting back into your crafting after spending time with your lovely family. I am most definitely a list person .otherwise I forget what needs doing .lol. Nothing better than ticking things off but I always try to be sensible with goals and timing. Hugs xx

Marisa said...

Love the double hearts card and the travel card is amazing!! Love that kraft tag on the side. Thanks for your comment on my card - our family all enjoys watching the Premier League games. Three Liverpool fans and one Man City fan in the family. Though we are all cheering Lester on to win this year as it is such a wonderful Cinderella story!! Would LOVE to go to a live Premier League game some day!! Have a great week :)