Friday 17 March 2017

18th birthday card...

Good evening, dear crafty peeps! Just thought I'd pop in and share a card commission I had last week...
...I was asked to make an 18th Birthday card for a girl who liked reading, writing and football.  I decided to use the sentiment as the main focal point of the card and created some miniature books from card scraps.  I wondered how to incorporate the football theme and in the end went quite subtle with just an embossed football on the flag button...Photo corners and lots of pretty sprinkles finished the card nicely!
A quick post from me tonight as I need to get my stuff together for workshop in the morning...
Goodnight all! Hugs,

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully feminine card and you did a great job of including all her interests whilst keeping it pretty and girly too.
I love the little handmade books, they look fab.
Lorraine