Good afternoon, dear Blogger buddies! Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!
I'm here to share one of the cards that we made at workshop yesterday...
I started by randomly inking the two colours on an A6 piece of white cardstock, then spritzing with water and a toothbrush to create a fine mist, to soften the blend. I laid some lace over the top half of the card and inked through using the darker of the two inks, I also did the same with the negative of the sprig die cut to add some interest at the bottom. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo and randomly stamped a small text stamp using Walnut Stain, then assembled the card.
I really liked the way they turned out and may have to try and get a little more inky in the future.
Thanks for dropping by,