Wednesday 14 March 2018

Workshop cards...

Good morning, Blogger buddies! I know...it's a bit of a shock to see me here between challenges these days, especially with my crafty motivation being at an all time low, but I thought I would pop in and share the cards that we made at workshop on Saturday...
We started with a nice, simple wedding/anniversary card, using pastel papers and embossing for texture...and then we got all inky!...
...I love the way these turned out and thoroughly enjoyed starting with a blank piece of white card and adding layers of inking and stencilling to create a unique background...don't know why I don't do it more often?!
I'd like to enter my butterfly cards into the following challenges :
Y for Your Choice closes tomorrow
Layer it Up closes tomorrow
Hot or Cold colours (I have one of each!) closes 20th
(If my card doesn't qualify because I haven't used an image, please feel free to leave me out of the draw!)
Anything Goes closes 26th

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday, whatever you're doing...and maybe even find the time to get a little bit crafty!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

A gorgeous collection of cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week good luck in the draw

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Seija said...

Great Cards you've made on your Workshop. I hope the spring is comming now, i want to see more Butterflys :) Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

Cards By MI said...

Lovely creations with wonderful designs, Smashing as always. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful all three cards, love so much your style!