Monday 28 March 2022

First Workshop Cards of 2022...

 Good afternoon, everyone from a sunny North Wales! We had our first 'in person' craft workshop on the 5th of this month and it was so nice to see everyone after two whole years of having to go postal! I think we were all a little rusty, myself included, but that's to be expected and I'm sure we'll soon get back into the swing of things!...

Anyway, I thought I would pop in and share the cards that we made...

First up was a wallet card that was inspired by a post I had seen by the talented Lady E (Emilia Sieradzan) - this was a bit of a challenge to try and show a room full of people that are socially distanced, but we got there in the end! And here's the inside...

Secondly we created a pretty butterfly spanner card, which is such a simple but effective card design, as there is an acetate strip along the bottom of the card which separates it into two flaps...

I got the inspiration on Pinterest HERE - thanks Lisa's Stamp Studio!

It's day 5 of me testing positive for Covid and there are no signs of it letting up just yet - the line appeared instantly and really boldly when the fluid even touched it this morning! I'm getting really fed up of it now though and just want to get back to some sort of normality, but on the same strength, know I have symptoms and don't want to spread it around...here's hoping tomorrow brings a negative result!

Thanks for dropping by and sorry for not being around very much, it's funny how life changes and things take on different priorities...we are lucky to be busy with the business at the minute, so all of my attention is going into helping out with that (before I had Covid!). Crafting for pleasure has become a rarity and I find that I tend not to choose crafting when I have spare time just now...I think I am becoming more of a seasonal crafter, making more when the days are short and the weather cold, but who knows what the future holds?!

Crafty hugs,



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous wallet card and love the P.paper on the front-Beautiful butterfly card and pretty paper-off to check out the link
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

oops sorry meant to say hope you are feeling better soon
Carol x