Friday 10 March 2023

Workshop makes...

Good afternoon, crafty buddies...well, this is a rarity! A post between challenges!...

I must hold my hands up and admit to having neglected my little corner of Blogland for a while, but these days life seems to get in the way of everything else and like most people, time is a scarce resource to be used wisely! I am hoping to find a way to be able to create one post here and then edit to other social media platforms, but I don't know if it will work...or even if I have the staying power?!! Ha, ha!...

But for now, I have the projects that we created at last weekend's workshop to share with you...


 First up we made a little post it note holder with a Summery vibe and embossed heart strawberries...

Next up was a pretty sunflower card which was inspired by a make I saw on Pinterest, created by Papertrey Ink HERE...I just loved the aqua and yellow colour combination and keep telling myself that I must try to use more than just pink in my crafting!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to be able to share more craftiness with you in the future...fingers crossed!

Crafty hugs,



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the post it note and embossed strawberries,your sunflower card is beautiful
Carol x