Monday 5 April 2010

The countdown begins!

Well, it's only 5 days to go before the launch of my first ever craft DVD-Rom, called Plush Pals, and it's all getting a bit exciting! After ten months of hard work, a few sleepless nights and a lot of self doubt, I've watched my original hand drawn images turn into a completed, fully functioning DVD to be proud of (well, me and a few others think so anyway!).

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank a few people, without whom I don't think I would have ever finished it! Firstly, my wonderful husband who has been the brains behind the outfit, helping me with all the technicalities, computer glitches and programming, not to mention supplying me with endless cups of tea and loads of support! My mum for being my biggest fan and never doubting my ability! My auntie Dianne for being my agent, sales woman, creative director and sounding board! My big brother Chris for all his programming knowledge and my sister Sarah for being my demonstrator over on the Emerald Isle...altogether, a truly family affair!!

If you'd like to know what it's all about, come along to the launch on Saturday 10th April 2010, at Crafts4U2do, Dentons Lane, St.Helens or take a look around my blog for more info (I am new to the blog world, so you'll have to bear with me!)

No comments: