Sunday 16 May 2010

Patterned papers


Hi, back again! I have been a busy bee! As promised, I thought I'd post what I've been up to with my patterned papers...

The vintage car is coloured using my chalks and once again, my adhesive pearls have made an appearance, although this time I coloured them with my acetate markers to match. I'm entering it into the ABC Challenge, which is up to U for Unused Stash, which is my patterned papers, that I've been trying to use since I bought them in Canada on my honeymoon 4 years ago!! Practical Scrappers want patterned papers, so it fits the bill there too!

The next card I made is a complete contrast - I absolutely adore this image and wanted the card to be fun and summery, but thought that the look on her face expressed the message to a tee!

5 comments:

Sue Frazier said...

love both of these! thanks for joining us at practical scrappers this week!

Unknown said...

Darling cards. I love them both, the car is great and very masculine! Love the little girl too! Thanks for sharing with us at Practical Scrappers this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Erin Morehouse said...

Great design on the first card, and the little girl image is so cute- fun colours too!

D said...

Love the masculine paper you used in your uncle card. We don't see enough guy cards. The card image is just perfect for it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great cards! I love your car card, I find it so hard to create a masculine card and you nailed it! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!