Sunday 31 October 2010

Toolbox card

 Hi everyone!  This week has been spent trying to catch up with everything that had been put off before last Saturday's launch at Crafts4U2Do (my house had never seen so much neglect, well since the launch of Plush Pals anyway, and the children were complaining about drawers being empty!) - a big hello to everyone who came along and thank you all for your support!  Di was taking photos during the day, so I thought I'd post them for you all to see (even though I hate having my picture taken!)







One of the samples that went down a storm was a pop out toolbox card that I made using elements from the disc...

As promised, here is the toolbox template and  toolbox instructions available to download from 4shared.com
It's always difficult to create written instructions on how to make a card, so I hope that it is easy enough to comprehend - I've added photos to try and make it easier to figure out my instructions and if you could give feedback, I can alter it accordingly!

4 comments:

Colette said...

Thanks for the template and instructions,I was at Crafts4U2do on the day, and I have to say the disk is fabulous, and so were all the samples made from it, looking forward to playing with it, but am in Christmas card mode at the moment. Hopefully will get to it soon.
Colette

Sylvie said...

Your toolbox inspired me to create my own.. and it was shown on TV!... so Thank you for inspiring me
Merry Christmas!
Sylvie

xashee's corner said...

father's day is quickly approaching and tho' i had another card in mind, when i saw this, i just had to thank you!! GREAT job!

Kristen said...

Just wanted to thank you for providing the inspiration for my card - http://krikeykreations.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-post-office-ate-my-card.html