Sunday 20 March 2011

Templates and tutorials

I know it's taken a week, but Val and Laura, you'll be glad to hear that I've managed to sort out the tutorials for the front step card and calendar cube card that you wanted!  I hope that they are easy enough to understand!

So, Val (and anyone else of course!), you can download the .pdf tutorial for the front step card from 4shared here - I've done it in photographic step by step instructions (though the light wasn't great), so I'm hoping it will be easy enough to follow...

This is one of the calendar cube cards made for a workshop last year

...and Laura (and anyone else again!), you can download the template for the calendar cubes here and there's also the card template here which you can print onto A4 card, cut off to 21cm and score and fold in half (A5 half fold) to make a tent fold card.  Score between the grey lines along A5 Gate, then cut along the grey lines up to the score line.  Pop this section down to create the 'shelf' for the cubes to sit on. Hope you understand this once you've printed the sheet out!  If you have any problems, let me know and I'll write some instructions, though it's quite simple...famous last words!

Enjoy!

Decided to make instructions for the cube card anyway, so you can download them in .pdf here.

1 comment:

val said...

Hi lisa just like to thank you for the template had a go with it today made a baby card for my new baby great granddaughter.It turned out pretty good i thought.So once again thanks.xx