Thursday 23 August 2012

More samples...

Hi, guys!  Oh my word, where is this year going to?!  I can't believe that it is September next week and that Leigh Show is this weekend!  The dates seem to just creep up on you and what seemed to be an age when the summer holidays started, quickly turned into headless chicken preparation with less than a week to go!  I think I've just about managed it though and there is a large pile of boxes cluttering the hallway ready to be transported north!

I hope that we have a good weekend (though it is a Bank holiday weekend, so the weather will probably be atrocious!), but it will be nice to see everyone and share my new designs.  If you're coming along, I'd love if you pop over and say hi, it's always nice to put faces to some of you lovely bloggers.  If you can't make it, my new disc will be available to purchase here on Saturday and Sunday for the same price that I'll be selling at the show, with free P&P and then both here and from my digi shop after that, at normal retail price, plus the usual retail outlets.

So, to whet your appetites, I thought I would share a few more samples...



...hope to see some of you on the weekend, take care and Happy Crafting!  Lisa x

1 comment:

val said...

love this watch card great mans card .xxx val