Thursday 28 February 2013

A Sundae on a Thursday!

Good morning, Bloggers, from a cold, but beautifully sunny, Wales!  Firstly, I would like to share my good fortune...yesterday I found out that I am the winner over at I Love Promarkers and I also came top 5 with my Saturated Canary card (Wish...post) at Passion for Promarkers!  So chuffed!!  It gives you such a buzz when Mr Random.org picks your name, or when the wonderful DT members think that your card is worthy of a mention, that to have 2 in one week is pretty amazing!
So, onto today's card...
...I was thinking ahead to Summer when I made this one!  The papers are from 12 Cards of Christmas and A Year in Cards CDs and I followed another of the My Favourite Things sketches...
...The image is my ice cream sundae and I've coloured with Promarkers, then highlighted with a touch of Glamourdust and Glossy Accents on the strawberries.  Want to know the colours?  Well, here they are for all you Pro-markers :
Strawberries - Antique Pink, Amaranth Red FM, Crimson, Burgundy, Pear & Olive Green
Raspberries - Watermelon FM, Antique Pink, Vermillion FM
Gooseberries - Aniseed FM, Pear & Olive Green
Blackcurrants - Amethyst, Purple, Imperial Purple FM, Royal Blue
Ice creams - Ivory, Vanilla, Mustrad, Satin, Tan, Cinnamon
Cream - Light Fawn FM
Spoon - Cool Grey 1 & 3, Glass - Tea Green
The sentiment is printed in Holiday Springs Serif font and cut with my petite and petite scallop ovals.  I finished with a Die-namics scalloped corner, pearls (of course!) and red heart gem. I love the sweet sorbet colours of the papers with the bright 'pops' of the fruit - Summer on a card!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges :
Lace and/or Pearls
(it's very rare for my card not to have pearls on!)
Anything Goes (easy peasy!)
Anything Goes
Anything Goes
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have the sunshine wherever you are! Lisa x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Janine said...

Lovely card Ella. Great layout and a gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx

Jane said...

I saw your winnings Lisa...very well done ;0) Your card today looks good enough to eat, especially the strawberries, gorgeous colouring and thanks as always for listing the Promarkers colours! Have a great evening x

coops said...

so gorgeous and scrummy lisa.really fab design and i love the image, could just eat some cold icecream :D
huge congrats on your wins too hun ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Carroll said...

What an adorable card! Perfect for summer! :) Thank you for joining the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image and card Lisa! Very summery and mood lifting.
Congrats on your wins!
xx

WeirdCat said...

Fabulous card, feeling hungry looking at that sundae, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x