Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas!...

Good morning and a very Happy Christmas to all you lovely Bloggers!  I hope that Santa brought all that you wished for and that the day brings much happiness and time to spend with family and friends!  Fingers crossed that the turkey is cooked, the sprouts aren't hard and the roasties are crispy, then it's time for a glass of fizz, a boardgame or two and settling down to watch the Dr Who Christmas special!  (farewell Matt Smith!)  Wishing you all a fabulous day filled with fun and laughter, too much food, a little drink and a generous serving of Christmas spirit! (not the liquid kind!?!)  HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERBODY!
Hugs,
Lisa x

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hope you had a good one!!! Best Wishes xxx

Jane said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas dear Lisa. I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your kind sweet comments you leave me. 2013 has indeed been such fun and I have so enjoyed sharing the ride with you! Wishing you and yours every best wish for 2014 and I look forward to sharing our creative blogging world, such a great place. Hugs, Jane xx