Tuesday 31 December 2013

It's nearly 2014!...

Good evening, dear Blogger friends and a Happy New Year's Eve to you all!  I can't quite believe where this year has gone to - they seem to get quicker every year!  I wanted to end the year by sharing a card with you as I can, at last, sit at my crafty table once more!
...I was quite happy with this whilst I was making it, but now I'm not so sure!?  (My photographic skills don't do it much justice either - one of my resolutions should be to try and take better pictures!)...
...It is, however, my one and only New Year's card and it is made to say a BIG 'Thank you!' to all of you who have visited me over the last year, despite my very sporadic and often dismal blogging!  I am hoping that the New Year will allow me some more crafty time and have managed to sit and do some colouring over the Christmas holidays - something I have missed doing - there's nothing more therapeutic than sitting down with an image and a bunch of colouring pens!  I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope that 2014 brings you health and happiness!  I will raise a glass to you all at midnight!  Once again, thanks for being there and sharing in my crafty creations, and I'll see you in 2014!!!!
Big hugs,
Lisa xx

3 comments:

Jane said...

What a great end to the year Lisa that you have got your crafting table back..and what a gorgeous card you have made. I got card making withdrawl just over the Christmas break, goodness knows how you must have felt for all those months. Cheers to you too and a happy 2014 xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card to welcome in the new year. I love he design and fabulous colours. So glad that you are able to craft again, I have missed seeing your beautiful creations.
Sending good wishes to you and your family for a Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning lisa.really love your colours and fab design :D
Happy New Year too hun.

xx coops xx