Tuesday 29 September 2015

Vive la Verve - September Week 1 sketch...

Good evening, dear blogging buddies!  How about this?! Don't see me for a fortnight, then twice in one day! I decided to try and shake off my lack of motivation by sitting at my crafty table for a couple of hours...I shuffled a bit of paper around for a bit, then had a nosey around on the web before (as usual) ending up at one of my all time favourite blogs - Deconstructing Jen (more about her in my next post...yes, there's more to come!) From here, I hopped over to the Vive la Verve Sketch Challenge - now I LOVE a good sketch and this blog is just full of fabulous inspiration!  I fell in love with Marisa's pretty aqua and pink card with super sweet birdie paper and decided to join in with September's sketch challenge, week 1...
...I decided to use the Weather plaid paper (one of my faves at the moment - I'm lovin' the yellow!), Make a Splash sentiment and rainbow and cloud embellishments from Another Play on Words...
...The embossing folder is Cuttlebug's Divine Swirls and I used the Blue swirl paper from the Travel set of Another Play on Words and a bit of aqua polka dot from the Sewing set of A Play on Words which happened to be on my table.  I finished the inside of my card with a printed insert and added another rainbow and cloud to coordinate.
Hope you like my creation and I'll be back tomorrow with another share! Wow!
A little bit crafty hugs,
Lisa x

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Vive la Verve September Challenge
Week 1 sketch
Take your Pick
Technique - dry embossing

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a beautiful card! I just love that rainbow.