Thursday 26 April 2018

New Etsy listings...

Good morning, crafty friends! I am trying my hardest to find some crafty motivation and get in the right frame of mind for creating, both physically and digitally...and although it is still hard, I feel I am slowly finding the inspiration to draw again!
I know I have neglected my little, online corner of Blogland and am hoping to resolve this as my motivation and inspiration returns! For now, I have two new card kits that have been listed in my Etsy shop and are also available at CraftsuPrint...



I have created two Twist and Pop kinetic cards - one with pretty butterflies and the other with my Grapevine and wine images. The card kits come with the printable template for creating the card base and mechanism, all the decorative panels, with decoupage layers and photographic instructions on how to create the card base. They are priced at £1.99 each and are available now...
I hope you like my kinetic cards and hope to be back with some more paper creations soon...
Crafty hugs,

1 comment:

PharmacyMichele said...

Both cards are beautiful, really lovely.

Michele