Tuesday 1 May 2018

Christmas heart plaque...

Good morning, Blogger buddies! What a lovely morning we are getting up to here in North Wales - the sun is shining and I've been crafting! Now don't fall over or anything...I've made something for Christmas?!....I know...and it's not even December?!...
...I inked and stencilled the background with Distress Inks and over stamped with a text stamp for more depth, then started adding 'stuff'...I don't want to keep chucking stuff at it, but don't know if it is Christmassy enough?! Maybe it needs some holly leaves or something?
I have another 2 of these large mdf hearts, so if you have any inspiration for what I could do with the other two, I would be most appreciative!
Have a terrific Tuesday, whatever you're up to and don't forget that there's a brand new challenge starting over at Passion for Promarkers with Team 2 in the hot seats and a theme of 'Embossing' (wet or dry)...
Hugs,

No comments: