Friday 7 September 2018

Horsey card...

Good morning, crafty buddies! I have a card order, requested from a friend, to share with you this morning...I was asked to create a horse riding card for a little girl who will be 10. I found this sweet colouring page here and thought it would be perfect for my card...
I used some of the left over scraps from my Sweet Garden Roses paper pad and the polka dot from the Cat design of Animal Antics...
I made a little rosette from pearl green paper and added the number 10. Some fishtails, name plaque and a bit of bling finished the card, along with a touch of glitter on the horse's mane and tail.

The sun is shining here this morning, although there's a definite chill in the air...Autumn is very much on the way! I've got a few crafty bits to finish this morning and then it'll be a toss up whether to do ironing and housework or play at my crafty table...wonder which will win?!
Have a fabulous Friday and I'll be back on the weekend to share our workshop makes...we're doing Christmas?! Argghhhh!
Hugs,

No comments: