Saturday 29 September 2018

New designs...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! We're enjoying some Autumn sunshine here in North Wales and despite the fact that all I would like to do is sit in it with a cup of tea in hand, I have actually been quite busy doing some design work...I know?!…
I have a few new designs in my Etsy store in anticipation of something very exciting which will be happening in the next week or two?!...all will be revealed as soon as possible! But for now, I have a sweet little image and predesigned card kit to share with you all...
There are 5 different variations of the image in both JPEG and PNG files, plus 3 sentiments to play with...all for the exceptional price (in my opinion) of just £2.40...
Then there's the predesigned card kit, which creates 2 6x6 inch cards - one fully decoupaged and then the predesigned panel can be used on an extra card blank to create a flat card...or you could spread the decoupage between the two...great value at just £1.80...
The card kit also comes with a printed insert which has a text box for you to type your own message and the card features two different sentiments - 'Have a Paws-itively perfect day!' and 'Dog-gone it! Not another birthday'...
I hope you like my canine creation and I'll be back soon to share some more designs, but if you can't wait, hop over to my Etsy store to check out what's new!
Crafty hugs,

No comments: