Tuesday 19 February 2019

Passion for Promarkers - Colour it...

Good morning, Blogger buddies and a happy Tuesday to you all! We have a brand new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers and the lovely Marie has picked the easiest of challenge themes for you to play along with...'Colour it'...so as long as there is a coloured element (using Pro/Flex/Tria markers, etc) then you'll be in with a chance of winning this week's fabulous prize...which is a choice of 3 digital images from the fabulous Crafty Sentiments...
http://www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/
We were lucky enough to get an image to play with and I went with the ever so sweet Fifi - Bubbles...
Fifi was coloured with my Pro/Flexmarkers, using two of my favourite pen colour combinations - Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Surf Blue and probably my all time favourite - Cerise, Shocking Pink and Vermillion.  I paper pieced the bath and 3D decoupaged Fifi's hat, towels and brush for extra dimension, then added crystal glitter to the bubbles...The paper is from Echo Park's Country Drive paper pad and I added a bit of doodling...just because!
I hope you can find the time to play along with our super simple challenge this week and look forward to seeing what you all create!
Crafty hugs,


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and love the colours

coops said...

So stunning Lisa.I love your colour combo and design and all the dimension on the image is fab :D