Tuesday 5 February 2019

Passion for Promarkers - Flora and Fauna...

Good morning crafty buddies, hope you're all keeping snug and warm as Winter still clings on to us...for the moment, anyway! It's Tuesday, so the start of a brad new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week it's my turn to host! I decided to give you all a nice, easy theme of 'Flora and Fauna', so I would like to see either flowers/plants or animals on your projects this week...or even both!
Remember you can enter using any type of creation but as always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers). Please can you help us by stating which products you have used on your creation i.e. ‘coloured with promarkers’ etc.

 Our generous sponsor this week is Dies to Die For and the lovely Tracy is offering one lucky winner a £15.00 voucher to spend in her online store...

 I decided to revisit an oldie image this week and picked out one of the lovely Digistamp Boutique Rosie images to use...
I just love this little cutie and she is so easy to colour! I teamed her up with some papers that I had received from the lovely Denise called Country Drive, from Echo park (love the Spring colours and there's even a paper with bees on...I mean, c'mon!) I coloured Rosie with my Pro/Flexmarkers...do you want a colour list?...okay, here goes :
Skin - Blush, Dusky Pink, Coral (my old faithful combo!)
Hair - Cinnamon, Cocoa, Henna, Umber
Top - Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Surf Blue
Leg warmers and hairband - Buttercup, Canary, Tulip Yellow, Gold
Flowers - Cocktail Pink, Cerise, Shocking Pink, Cinnamon, Cocoa
Grass - Meadow Green, Grass, Forest Green

Right! I hope you can find the time to play along with my easy challenge this week and look forward to visiting you all and seeing your wonderful creations! Don't forget to have a look at the Passion for Promarkers blog to see what my talented teamies have been creating for your inspiration and I hope to be back soon...
Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
A Bit More Time to Craft
#85 Anything Goes unitl 14th
Crafty Catz
#447 Anything Goes optional Lots of Layers closes 7th
Moving Along with the Times 
Add a sentiment until 13th
C.R.A.F.Thttp://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
Anything Goes until 6th
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday
Anything Goes closes tomorrow

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Sheryl said...

Oh this is adorable! Beautifully designed.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this card, such a cute image and gorgeous colours and layout

Clare Lloyd said...

Beautiful card and a lovely image

NickScrapShack said...

Oh my... this is gorgeous! I love all the layers, the wonderful flower cluster and stunning colouring work. Great mix of patterns.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck with your enry. Nick

Chris said...

AWw, this is gorgeous, a really pretty design and layout, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Chris
x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Julie said...

Love, Love, love your card, Lisa!! The colours, layers and details are just so well put together!xxx