Sunday 30 June 2019

A day of two halves...

*This post is also shared on my Facebook page*
 
Yesterday was definitely a day of two halves...the morning saw us baking in the high twenties and hubby said I was like Wonderwoman with all the outfit changes to try and keep cool, but by mid afternoon, it had clouded over and was more bearable! Today, I started with shorts as the sun was trying to shine, then quickly reverted back to trousers and a fleece...is Summer over already?!
 

Being in the garden, I had to post a picture of my fabulous Philadelphus, which is absolutely glorious at the moment...it is absolutely smothered in the most beautiful hibiscus type flowers and the scent is just wonderful! This next pic is my new flower bed which got dug up last month after I was fed up of not having enough plants in my garden! 
 
The garden got split in half earlier this year, so the boys get their car park at the bottom and I get some prettiness at the top...it's a work in progress, but it's lovely to have some flowers again...where to dig another flower bed next?!...
I hope to be back at my crafty desk in the next day or two, although it's mainly to fulfill a couple of card orders and try to come up with ideas for next workshop, but maybe I can grab an hour of playtime along the way?! Until then, enjoy what's left of the weekend and I hope the sun is shining for you...
Hugs,

No comments: