Saturday 31 August 2019

New papercraft disc/USB...

**PLEASE NOTE** 
This is a sticky post until the end of August for more posts, please scroll down

Good evening, everyone! Thought I'd quickly pop in before bed to let you know that my latest papercraft disc is now available in my Etsy store...it is also available in USB format, for those of you that don't have a disc drive!
Here's a few samples of what you can find...






18 Predesigned cards
36 Coordinating backing papers
10 3D themed gift boxes
Toppers
Decoupage
Digistamps
Inserts
Sentiments and more...

Now available to order with free UK postage and packaging from https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ellasdesignwales

3 comments:

CraftyCoffey said...

Your new CD looks fantastic-so many great images. Can’t wait to order it.

Michele

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looks fabulous

Ruby Tuesday said...

I received my memory stick in he post this morning and I am so impressed. I have all of your CDs and some downloads and I love and use them all the time. Lisa you are a star.