Friday 9 August 2019

Flower pot...

Good afternoon, crafty buddies! In the bid to try and do some more crafting, I have decided to play along with this week's challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, where the lovely Karen has picked a super easy theme of 'Flower power'...
For my card, I used the flower pot digistamp from my latest papercraft USB 'Words at Play' and teamed it with the dot and gingham from the Apple and Acorn paper set. I kept the design quite simple (because that seems to be my style these days) and just added a few embellishments in the way of flags, pearls and a touch of glitter... The splatters came about because one of my Promarkers splashed the page when I took the lid off, so had to roll with it and add a few more with my Distress Oxides!

It would be great if you could play along with the challenge this week, as numbers are dwindling at the minute - I'm guessing due to Summer holidays and the nicer weather that we've been having, or you may be like me and need a reason to get your crafty butt into gear!

Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
August Anything Goes
Anything Goes with optional Birthday closes 19th
Passion for Promarkers
Flower Power

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the image and great layout and layers.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x