Thursday 19 March 2020

New designs...Sunflowers and Owls...

Good morning, Blogger buddies! With everything that is going on and all the uncertainty that surrounds it, I have been trying to do something positive with my time and have actually been enjoying doing a bit of design work. There has been something so therapeutic about losing myself with a piece of white paper and pencil...

If you follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lisa.macvicar.714) you will probably have seen some of these creations, but I thought it about time that I tried to give my little corner of Blogland a bit of TLC, so here's what you might have missed...

First up is a pretty Sunflower card...I never use enough yellow and orange in my crafting and don't really know why, as when I do, I tend to love the results and how happy they make me feel...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/786438525/sunflower-digistamp-and-precoloured?ref=shop_home_active_3&crt=1

This set contains 12 files in total, including the individual Sunflower image as a black line digistamp, a paler 'no lines' digistamp, precoloured with a black outline and precoloured with a paler 'no line' technique...and also the Sunflower frame in the same formats, with and without the sentiment...and is available to buy in my Etsy store for just £3.00 HERE...


Next up is my Owl design...


https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/772545378/owl-digistamp-and-precoloured-image-6?ref=shop_home_active_7
I have to admit that I was pretty pleased with how this one turned out and he is available in my Etsy store either as just a digistamp for £1.99 HERE or with the precoloured images for £3.00 HERE...

I shall be back to share some more of my images tomorrow, but for now, I hope you like my designs and if you'd like to purchase or see more pop over to my Etsy shop - ellasdesignwales

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you are all keeping safe and well in these troubling times,

Hugs,

No comments: