Tuesday 22 May 2018

Passion for Promarkers - 9th Anniversary challenge...

*** WARNING – LONG POST ***
Grab a cuppa and a biscuit (or two) and make yourself comfortable!
Good morning dear crafters...hope you had a wonderful week last week and managed to fit some crafting into your busy schedules.  We have a very special challenge starting this week over at Passion for Promarkers, as it's our Birthday! Can you believe that the lovely Denise and Gina started up this fun challenge, to share their love of all things Letraset/ Winsor & Newton, a whole 9 years ago?!...and I have been a member of the DT for over 5 now?! Wow! Where did that go?! It only seems like yesterday that I posted my first ever challenge post HERE...
As it's a special challenge we have a really easy theme for you of "birthday creations".  As the title suggests we simply want you to make something for a birthday – simples eh!  We expect to see lots of entries this week but please note we are only accepting a maximum of 3 entries per person for this one challenge only.  To be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Winsor & Newton/Letraset products (i.e. pro, flex, tria, aqua, metallic or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.
As always we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs and our sponsors have been very generous as usual .  Here we go....
                                                  ---------------------------------------------------------
DigiStamp Boutique is offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10.00 voucher
DigiStamp Boutique logo
Dies to Die For are offering one lucky winner a £15.00 voucher
Dies to Die For logo
Uniko Stamps are offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set (in stock) of their choice
UnikoLogo
A Day for Daisies are offering one lucky winner a $12.00 voucher
logo.com
Di’s Digi Stamps are offering one lucky winner a $12.00 voucher
Di's Digital Stamps
Cowling & Wilcox are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of Promarkers (vibrant tones)
Cowling & Wilcox logo
All Dressed Up stamps are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice
All Dressed Up stamps
Wow! What fantastic prizes...wish I could enter!!
This week is one of my favourites of the year, firstly because it's my hubby's birthday week and secondly because it's Chelsea Flower Show!...I have a real passion for plants and would love to have a beautiful garden like you see on the telly...maybe one day?! With Chelsea in mind, I had to go with a floral theme, using the Hibiscus digi image from Say it with Flowers CD-Rom...
I really like this card layout and love the pop of hot pink that I used to colour the pretty flower. The papers were all from the Hibiscus set from my CD-Rom and the sentiment was one I found in my scrap drawers...I am on a mission to try and use up more of my scraps as I think that they are secretly multiplying in the night?!
I hope you can find the time to join in with our Birthday celebrations and look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! Both Teams have made cards to give you plenty of inspiration and you can see them all at the Passion for Promarkers blog...
Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the I Love Promarkers 'Anything Goes' challenge which closes on the 28th May (click the link above to play along)



5 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

I love this layout too Lisa! Those flowers look amazing in those hot pinks - very striking! That black frame really makes it pop and your papers are perfect!
Your CD's have been brilliant for me lately as they've been fab for all sorts of occasions- what would we do without them!!
Hugs, Karen xx

CraftyLyn said...

Hi,I love your card the layout is really different and your colouring is fantastic thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers challenge,good luck Lyn DT x.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, I love the flower and how it pops off the card, Love Hazelxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so beautiful Lisa! The offset frame is wonderful and your image is stunning!!

Sharon Noble said...

Such a pretty card love it Thank you for joining us at I ❤️ProMarkers big cuddles from Sharon DT