Thursday 12 July 2018

A couple more...

Good morning, again my dear Blogger cuddies! Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!
I'm back again to share a couple more of the embossed cards that I have been making...
I've really got into colouring dry embossing and love the way this pretty floral panel turned out. I inked the Cuttlebug Stylized Flower folder with Mustard Seed Distress Ink before embossing, then coloured some of the details with my Promarkers...you may notice that frame die making an appearance again!
Again, some more colouring, but this time just a subtle touch of colour on this Sizzx folder - not sure of the name...
And this is what my stash loos like so far...I have to replicate a few more of them, to sell in a local store but it should keep me busy for a wee while!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope to be back soon with some more paper creations!
Crafty hugs,

No comments: