Tuesday 24 July 2018

Passion for Promarkers - Dies and/or Punches...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! Gosh, these Tuesdays are rolling round and an alarming pace...but you know what that means, don't you? Yep, that's right! We've started a brand new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers...
The lovely Marie is in the hostess chair and has given us a nice, easy theme of Dies and/or punches, so we'd like you to use these items on your creations...
We have a set of 6 Promarkers for one lucky winner, donated by our wonderful Denise, so what are you waiting for? Why not get out your pens and get colouring?!…
I decided to go with a sunny, cocktail theme for my card and used my new Sizzix die cut alphabet for the sentiment.  The image is one of my own, as are the papers and I added some sprinkles and a touch of glitter for some sparkle...
It's a bit of a short and sweet post today as I forgot to post this morning, plus I'm off to get the hedges cut whilst it's not too hot...Hope you can find the time to join in with our challenge this week and I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!
Hugs,

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super and just what I could do with in the heat, a lovely cool cocktail!! Hazel xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Absolutely stunning Lisa! What a wonderfully talented girl you are! Such a fun image and perfect paper!! Love the colours!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, love the design and the colours!