Wednesday 11 July 2018

Embossed cards...

Good morning, crafty friends! I have been completing a few card orders of late and was asked to make a batch of cards for a lady who loves dry embossing...although I love embossing myself, it can be a bit difficult to know what to do with it, other than just matting and layering it onto a card and this is what I came up with...
 Firstly, a wedding card using Couture Creations Ornament Hearts folder...
 I really like this pretty, doily frame folder from XCut...
Finally, this Get Well card uses the Dandelion Whisper embossing folder from Craft Concepts and was coloured lightly with Promarkers...
I do have a couple more in progress and will share them tomorrow...
Hugs,

1 comment:

PrintXpand said...

I love this!! What a fantastic card! Card Design Software