Friday 10 August 2018

More Christmas cards...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! After yesterday's Altenew inspired Christmas card (HERE), it occurred to me that not everyone likes colouring like I do?!...so with this in mind, I decided to make a couple of simple CAS style cards using some of the precoloured images from my 12 Cards of Christmas CD...

I created them both using the png images in my graphics program and added some Glossy Accents to the wax of the candle and a couple of decoupage layers to the postbox...some glitter and pearls finished them off too.
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and that you find some time for crafting over the weekend...we have a workshop on tomorrow, so I'll be spending the morning crafting...I'll try to remember to take photographs and share them when I get home...
Hugs,

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are beautiful

Minerva said...

Having to be contrary - could you make a green postbox? x