Tuesday 7 August 2018

Passion for Promarkers - Make it Feminine...

Morning, dear Blogger buddies! It's that time of the week again, which means it's a brand new challenge starting over at Passion for Promarkers! This week it's the lovely Nic in the hostess chair and she's given us all a nice, easy theme of 'make it Feminine', so we'd like to see all those makes for the ladies in our lives...Remember, it doesn't have to be a card, just as long as you use your Letraset/Winsor & Newton mediums and follow the challenge theme, you can be in with a chance of winning this week's prize...
...which is a $12 voucher to spend in the wonderful A Day for Daisies online store...
We were lucky enough to get an image to play with and I went with the ever so pretty Spring Flower Hair...
I wanted to create something different and thought that the image would like nice cut from the front of the card...it also meant that I could keep the image quite large to show off all the pretty detail...
I kept everything else on the card quite simple, so that the image was the focal point and just adding a lace border die cut and ornate oval with sentiment. I added a few pearls in her hair and my obligatory 3 pearls in the corner (this is like me signing my name on my card!)…
Well, I need to get my thinking cap on for ideas for our next workshop on Saturday...Mum's coming over in a little while and we'll be shuffling papers around for most of the day! Have a totally terrific Tuesday, whatever you're up to and I hope to be back soon!
Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Anything Goes for August
Anything Goes closes tomorrow
Anything Goes until 14th

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, love the idea to cut the front panel to show so well the sweet girl!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love how you have fussy cut round her, Super design, Hazelxx

*Vicki* said...

What a very beautiful design! Really love your cut out of the image on your card design and your coloring! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Linda Mc Enery said...

Fantastic design - a real showcase of the image! You've managed to make it elegant and stylish too! Beautiful!

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for entering the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "August Anything Goes" challenge with your amazing entry! We hope to see you again for our new September challenge! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!