Tuesday 1 September 2020

Passion for Promarkers - Christmas in September...

 Good evening, crafty friends! This Bank Holiday has thrown my body clock out and I'm totally confused as to what day of the week it is (although it doesn't take much to confuse me?!)...

But, it's Tuesday ( I think?!)...and that means a brand new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers! The lovely Sue is in the hostess chair and she's set a theme for that holiday that happens in December, that I never really want to think about until at least the end of October! I suppose it would be good to be organised, so we would like to see all of those festive makes - be it snowmen or snowflakes, stockings or Santas, we want to see your Christmas creations!...

We have LeAnn's World 101 sponsoring us and they're offering one lucky winner a choice of 2 digital images from their online store...


The DT were lucky enough to choose an image to play with and I picked out the ever so 'Sweet Henrietta'...


I went with a CAS design and used my Distress Oxides to create a sky like background before adding on a couple of die cut clouds, with one for Henrietta to stand on. I coloured Henrietta up with my Pro/Flexmarkers and forgot to make a note of the colours in my haste to get ahead! I added some small snowflake die cuts and a simple sentiment created in Photoshop, then glittered up her wings, horn and halo with crystal and gold glitter...

I hope you can find the time to play along with our festive challenge this week and look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!

Crafty hugs,



No comments: