Tuesday 16 March 2021

Mini Slimline Cards...

 Forgot to share my latest makes here on Blogger - these are my first ever mini slimline cards! I don't know why I don't make smaller cards and it seems to be a trend with fellow crafters here in the UK, so when the latest craze from the US for slimline and then mini slimline cards came, I just had to jump on the bandwagon!...




I have to admit that I think that the card size is really cute and is great for sending cards 'just because', which is something I am going to try and do more often!

The floral cards use a layering stamp set from Papercraft Essentials magazine, which I picked up off the lovely Marianne and I coloured the outline stamps with my alcohol markers. I created a stencil for each of the flower base stamps from the floral set, as I was struggling to get a good finish with the layering stamps and thought that the finished background on the blue card looked a lot like succulents, so used the herb stamp set from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine for the image topper.

I am sending these mini cards out to family just to let them know that I am thinking of them and wishing them well...I hope they like them!

Right, off to work and then I'll be back to share this week's brand new Passion for Promarkers challenge...catch you later!

Crafty hugs,



No comments: