Sunday, 23 August 2026

Animal farm...

 Hey crafty friends, I'm back with another paper creation to share with you all...

When I haven't had much time at my crafty desk, I have been cutting and assembling some of the fabulous layering dies that I have acquired from Spellbinders, including the cute farm animals from the On the Farm collection...

I decided to put them together in a little farm scene, using the fence and windmill from Creative Expressions Rustic Western Elements (sadly retired) and the barrel from Spellbinders Rustic dies. I did change the windmill slightly, by cutting off the paddle and adding in a new one cut using a clock hand die that I had in my stash. I inked the background with a cloud stencil and splattered the die cuts with black ink and white acrylic paint.

For a change, I must admit that I really liked the way that this one turned out - so much so that I made a couple more! 

Dies used -

Spellbinders On the Farm Counting Sheep SDS-200
Ham it Up SDS-199
Spring Chicken SDS-197
Spellbinders Rustic dies from the Country Garden Collection S5-578 
Creative Expressions Rustic Western Elements
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border for the cloud stencil 

Thanks for dropping by to see me and I'll be back again soon with another crafty make!...

Crafty hugs,

 

 

No comments: