Good evening, crafty friends! Today's make is rather Autumnal and a bit maximalist too - I feel like I have chucked the kitchen sink at this one!...
I have used the barrel from Spellbinders Rustic Garden (I knew that this die set would be a firm favourite!) and teamed it up with a collection of Autumnal flowers and foliage that I made up last year and have been sat in a box waiting to be used...because of which, this card actually came together quite quickly (for a change!)...and I even finished the inside!...
Dies used -
Spellbinders Rustic Garden S5-578
Spellbinders Fall Label Motifs S5-519
Sweet Dixie Stylised Daisy SDD103 (for the sunflowers)
Sizzix Rain Boot Planter 663322 (for the sunflower centre)
Sweet Dixie Delicate Blossoms SDD102
Generic postage stamp dies
We seem to be having an early Autumn here in the UK after such dry weather over the Summer period - it's as if the trees have all gone into shock and are in shut down mode already, losing their vibrant green hues...
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my seasonal creation - I'm hoping that Summer hasn't completely finished with us yet, although the rain has been very welcome after months of drought!...
Crafty hugs,


No comments:
Post a Comment