Tuesday, 25 August 2026

How does your garden grow?...

 Good morning, crafty friends! I am on a roll with posting as I scheduled these makes to share when I had an hour to spare on the weekend - it's amazing how long it takes to upload, edit and blog my makes, plus I've had the fun bit of creating them, so don't really feel like spending an hour in front of the computer, but needs must! My recent flurry of creating also means that I now have the tedious task of finishing the cards off with inserts or sentiment panels inside...I should learn to do them at the time!?!...

Anyhow, today's make is another little scene card but this time with more of a gardening feel...


 I used a lot of the same elements that I have in my recent previous cards, but added in the birdhouse and a couple of tree dies. Once again, I tried to keep the colours more neutral and generic, adding in a couple of patterned paper banners and a bold sentiment from Crafter's Companion...

Dies used - 

Spellbinders Rustic dies from the Country Garden Collection S5-578
Creative Expressions Rustic Western Elements (retired)
Marianne Design Creatables Wheelbarrow and Watering Can
Crafter's Companion Enjoy Your Special Day stamp and die set 

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to be back soon with some more crafty inspiration...

Hugs,


 

No comments: